Visually Appealing, LLC is an image consulting business that offers personal shopping, closet editing and commercial styling to busy professionals and executives, moms reinventing themselves and college students taking the leap into the workforce. You never get a second chance to make a first impression and we can help you accomplish your image identity goals. We can help you become more Visually Appealing!
- Are you going on a job BIG job interview and unsure of what to wear?
- Are you graduating from college, starting the interview process and want to look your best?
- Are you starting your own business and want your look to be updated and professional?
- Do you want to find out which clothing styles flatter your figure the most?
- Do you need someone to come in and go through your closet to help you get rid of clothes you should never have been wearing (or had for years) and show you which ones work the best for your body shape?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please contact us for a free consultation. 864-735-7681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a graduate student in a field that has an extremely casual dress code. However, I am reaching the point where conferences and interviews are becoming more frequent. Elizabeth helped me to portray myself as a professional in my field. I must say, I was skeptical of this process at first. But from the first moment I met Elizabeth, she put me at ease and showed me that she wasn’t trying to change my personality. Instead, she helped me be more confident and taught me skills that I can continue to use in the future. Her activities on picking out the right styles and colors for my body made me feel great about myself. The shopping trip was very helpful and for once, I found it to be a positive experience. She even worked with me on improving my communication skills that helped build my confidence as a teacher and younger professional in my field. Working with Elizabeth was so much fun. Her positive attitude was always contagious and I looked forward to meeting with her every session.”
Kylie Smith, Private Client